How long have you lived in Williamsburg? Just move here? Planning on moving here? Been living here forever and keep saying that you’ll get down to Colonial Williamsburg to do the tourist thing? Don’t wait any longer! Being a tourist in your own town is very fun and very affordable! This article is about how to save money in Colonial Williamsburg!
- You are a “Local,” now! So, as long as you live within the following zip codes (23089, 23090, 23127, 23168, 23185, 23186, 23187, 23188) you are eligible for a Good Neighbor Pass for just $10—for an entire year!
- Are you a William & Mary parent or alumni? Get the Collegiate Pass
- Of course, there is a Seniors Pass
- When friends are visiting, buy an Annual Pass to get the best value (and admission for an entire year, so they can come visit, again! ) with additional perks like special behind-the-scenes tours and discounts on most evening programs.
Got Visitors Coming?
- Count on getting the best available rate at official hotels.
- Hotel packages are another great option–with rates and inclusions (think everything from tickets to ghost tours to golf and spa) that vary seasonally.
Save on Meals
- Celebrate Williamsburg Restaurant Month with amazing deals on dining in the Terrace Room and Traditions.
- With your Good Neighbor Pass, ? Itake a 10% discount at select dining and snack locations, within Colonial Williamsburg.
- Be a tourist in your own town! Take advantage of Taste of a Tavern hotel package and get stay, admission tickets, daily breakfast, and a two-course tavern dinner for one great rate.
- Purchase a 2015 Souvenir Refillable Mug for $13 and enjoy coffee and soda – unlimited refills of hot and cold beverages throughout the Revolutionary City (excludes alcohol).
Have you liked us on Facebook, yet?
Licensed in Virginia with Liz Moore and Associates, 5350 Discovery Park Blvd, Williamsburg, VA 23188
Williamsburg has become a Mecca for retirees over the past dozen years because of its history, charm, vacation amenities, proximity to major cities and airports, and affordable cost of living. Check out retiringinwilliamsburg.comfor information about the Williamsburg community, lifestyles available, and search for homes for sale.